Doc Sprocket
*********
Without knowing your tire diameter, all I can do is guess at 5 or 6:1. You can go a little higher with a TAV. The TAV is belt driven, then you'd take a chain from there to the rear axle.
And yeah, it's a scream. I recently instaled a 4-pt racing harness so keep my crazy self from getting tossed on the bumps. I had put in a lap belt- good start, but not enough. Then I put in a shoulder belt from my '01 Montana. Better, but the retract mechanism couldn't handle the abuse and exploded. Enter harness. Way cool. Cheers!
And yeah, it's a scream. I recently instaled a 4-pt racing harness so keep my crazy self from getting tossed on the bumps. I had put in a lap belt- good start, but not enough. Then I put in a shoulder belt from my '01 Montana. Better, but the retract mechanism couldn't handle the abuse and exploded. Enter harness. Way cool. Cheers!