25pound bottle nitrous- $75 free ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeRunner15

=======
Reaction score
It is a great deal for a nitrous tank. On small engines, it will seem to last nearly for ever.

A big 724cc engine though ,depending on how i tuned , It should last at least a good solid 30 consecutive minutes. So a 212..ehhhh.. maybe an hour and a half or longer depending how hard you drive the vehicle.

Unless you devise a wet setup, then you can choose when you need the power..but if you run a dry setup you must compensate for the nitrous with jetted fuel jets the whole time the engine is running.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-25LB-Nitr...ash=item2ee079a5aa:g:dDAAAOSwymxVNWN9&vxp=mtr

Still needs the extras such as the mechanical push-button on/off actuator but still worth the time and money saved.

x-Speedy-212-x

●▬▬▬▬▬๑&
Reaction score
I like where this guys head is at.

Good luck getting that filled.

Needs adaptors.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

My air compressor air-hose attachment uses a mechanical actuator button.
I can get two and modify one to spray nitrous allwhile the other nozzle is pressurizing an extra gas tank modified with an extra jet size as big a shot you require.

Complicated. But easy to carry out if you've got the parts.

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
I like your enterprising spirit, but I feel like I should point out that using air to deliver the fuel has a lot if pitfalls. The main one being that the tank will stay pressurized and keep spraying fuel even after you let off of the nitrous. I looked at that pretty hard when I was building my turbo bike and just went with an electric pump instead.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 6

x-Speedy-212-x

●▬▬▬▬▬๑&
Reaction score
I like your enterprising spirit, but I feel like I should point out that using air to deliver the fuel has a lot if pitfalls. The main one being that the tank will stay pressurized and keep spraying fuel even after you let off of the nitrous.

The power will only be delivered when the button is pushed. No downfalls. K, thanks, bye.

FreeRunner15

=======
Reaction score
Now if someone would be so kindly enough as to let me use or have a bottle,at least 10pounds ,20+for performance logging) of pre-filled nitrous, that would be great.

outcrydrummer

KART ART
Reaction score
Why would you need a 20lb bottle for testing on a 212?????
Took me all of 5 lbs of nitrous from a 10lb bottle to dyno tune a 600rwhp small block....

And how do you plan on logging this data????
Do you have a dyno?
Do you have a wideband?

And quit posting with both of your accounts on the same posts......we know they are both you......please just stop

K bye

Status
Not open for further replies.