22 hp president boat clutch what size do I need to clear the starter?
T tigger99 New member Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jul 27, 2026 #1 22 hp president boat clutch what size do I need to clear the starter?
Hellion Murderator Messages 9,200 Reaction score 4,176 Jul 27, 2026 #2 “President boat”? Sounds like word salad, can you clarify the application? Post some photos, they speak 1,000 words
“President boat”? Sounds like word salad, can you clarify the application? Post some photos, they speak 1,000 words
D Denny Canned Monster Messages 11,993 Reaction score 8,505 Location Mayberry, Indiana Jul 27, 2026 #3 AI bot?
ezcome-ezgo G'me sumthin to write on Messages 5,993 Reaction score 2,996 Location Atlanta, GA Jul 28, 2026 #4 Aye aye Captain! Hoist the main clutch, clear the starter, pull the anchor! We've gots some sailin' to do.
Aye aye Captain! Hoist the main clutch, clear the starter, pull the anchor! We've gots some sailin' to do.
landuse Moderator Staff member Messages 18,798 Reaction score 601 Location Pietermaritzburg, South Africa Jul 28, 2026 #5 I assume he meant "predator". The engine....