2017 - Merica Theme - Baja Doodlebug Blitz

Status
Not open for further replies.

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Hmm. Need to hold carb open a little at idle an no choke? Sounds rich on the idle cuircit. Pics please.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

And are you gonna ride that with a cape? EK!

Okay. where should i point my camera :)

lol just saw added comment. yes! a cape. we have this religious guy in town riding his bicycle with a cape all the time. ill fit right in.

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
I meant pics of the spark plug. But you can also point it at you in your cape taking some sweet jumps!

ah i see. evil kenevil style! Like this?

I need to pick up some smoke bombs on the 4th of july this year :)

hmm red suit with a cape.....but where will i find one at this time of the night.

haha here is the video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY983sOM384

and that is why i wont be doing a jump on my mini bike wearing a cape!

Attachments

• i383686.jpg
    i383686.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Okay here is spark plug after cleaning and then riding for 10 minutes. To dark? Doesn't look wet.

Attachments

• IMAG2033.jpg
    IMAG2033.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG2032.jpg
    IMAG2032.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG2031.jpg
    IMAG2031.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG2029.jpg
    IMAG2029.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 0

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
My rookie eyes say that is Rich. Just from what I have seen on this forum.
Should be tan colored.

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Yeah i looked it up. Too rich. So.... Guess i need a new jet and slowly open it up until i. Get Brown? Or clean?

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Hey I have been busy with the house...
But Cool Bike man! Nice job! MERICA!!!

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Hey I have been busy with the house...
But Cool Bike man! Nice job! MERICA!!!

This thing screams. Almost to fast. Need to take it somewhere and have some real fun. Circling the block is okay for now.

Yeah i think i spent ~$70 in spray paint!

Thanks.

Think I'll take a build break for a month. Then jump back on the krazy Kart. :cool:

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
So i fire up the bike today.......

.....wait let me back up a day. So the other day i fired up the bike and chased the dog in the back yard for about 15 minutes. No problems no issues. It just ran great! (except too much fuel still)

..okay back to today. I grab my (safety helmet) and jump on the bike. going to circle the block before it gets dark.

I get about 5 houses down and at 30mph i hear something beneath my feet. Then the rear tire locks and i skid down the road for 20 feet...

Kill the engine and look down and no chain on the clutch? oh there it is all on the rear sprocket!
IMAG2230.jpg

and a closer look
IMAG2231.jpg IMAG2232.jpg

Well, I couldn't get it the chain loose. Tire wont spin. I ended up lifting the rear end and trying to roll the front end all the way back home..

..And up on the mini bike cart. :)
IMAG2233.jpg

So i managed to get the tire free and the chain off. It snapped a link off.
IMAG2234.jpg

but the connecting link was fine....
IMAG2235.jpg

Which is fine i guess. The chain was original chain oiled up and it was super flexible. So jumping a sprocket...i guess i kind of expected it.

But for my krazy kart i ordered #41 and #35 chain. But i have some chain left from my 10 feet i can use.
IMAG2236.jpg

But i leave tomorrow. so no time right now. will have to get back to this next week.

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
So thanks to that crazy chain my paint all around that area is F'd up. :censored:
IMAG2237.jpg IMAG2238.jpgIMAG2239.jpg IMAG2240.jpg

Which really sucks!!!!#@$%#%$@#%

...Okay so thats not all of it.

Looking at the sprocket i noticed a missing nut on the sprocket bolt. Thats probably what happened. bolt came loose chain jumped off sprocket.....and you know the rest...

BLUE LOCTITE people. on EVERYTHING that could come loose.....ugh....

Well two missing nuts...will need to pick up some next week when i get back.
IMAG2241.jpg IMAG2242.jpg

sprockets seem flat still. hub mount has a little wobble. about 1/16" gap..hammer will fix that maybe. :)

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Guess i never updated that everything is back together and working fine. This time new bolts on rear sprocket and some loctite to hold them in place better!!

Out taking photos today with my daughter. She has a photography class and needed to take a blury background photo. So i got out my mini bike to do some speed runs down the street :)

i think this one came out the best....which was really my slowest pass.

Oh yah i also picked up a used Cannon Rebel T2i camera for her class. So maybe i will have some better photos this year. or next year. Man the year goes by quick.

Attachments

• updated_IMG_9020.jpg
    updated_IMG_9020.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 16

Randy H

Reaction score
Awesome wheelie. You can see the look of determination in your eyes. And the death grip with your hands.

Attachments

• PSX_20180129_072445-01.jpeg
    PSX_20180129_072445-01.jpeg
    411.4 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.