2016 - Flyin hillbilly's 2016 build off entry "the lawn chair"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
Lol, I just really like his build. Original, and built from scratch. That's what this is all about IMO, I was going to take the easy way and just mount a lawn chair to the quad after I altered the wheelbase. I never really cared about winning, and I still plan on building a lawn chair racer, but I have a C10 project that should make me a lot of money that demands my attention right now. Besides, turbo cars are my real passion anyway.

Jfive

Reaction score
Interested in the twin turbo big block. I'm a turbo fan for sure. Have it all planned out or need ideas. I have some good part info for a smaller budget if you need any suggestions. Plus I know where a set of cast iron big valve heads are for cheap possibly.

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
I'm planning on twin GT45's on a 454. It's a gen 5, so I have to stuck with gen 5, 6, or aftermarket heads. This will all go into a clean little 85 short bed I picked up (wish I could say cheap, but it was clean, so......)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 4

Jfive

Reaction score
These where on a genIV I believe. Reproduction heads of ls1 454 ss back in the day. Gm heads. Thought I'd mention it since he just told me he bought aluminum heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.