2013 - Racing lawn mower

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinkydink

Reaction score
Is it to late to enter the contest? I hope not ! This is my first post .I hope i'm on the right post ..This is my first lawn mower build and i plan on racing it this year so i hope i'm doing it right! If i'm not will someone please help!! I would like to join in on the fun!!It looks like their are alot of good builders this year. This is cool !!

Attachments

• DIYGK 2013.jpg
    DIYGK 2013.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 56
  • DIYGK 2013 #2.jpg
    DIYGK 2013 #2.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 30

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
Hey Rink- welcome to the forum, AND the contest. I will be watching this closely, and look forward to swapping info with you. I am mid-build on my first race mower, too! What class/rules are you building to?

rinkydink

Reaction score
Thanks Toy, I dont know what i'm doing but with a little help we might get it built.. I just got some of my parts primed and ready for paint but i dont know what color to paint them.I might go with Yellow that is what color my Bar Stool is. So good luck on your build .

rinkydink

Reaction score
some parts are in primer

Is it to late to enter the contest? I hope not ! This is my first post .I hope i'm on the right post ..This is my first lawn mower build and i plan on racing it this year so i hope i'm doing it right! If i'm not will someone please help!! I would like to join in on the fun!!It looks like their are alot of good builders this year. This is cool !!

I hope i am doing this right,, but here is picture of my parts in primer,and i still dont know what color to go with!! Maybe Yellow to match my Bar Stool ..

rinkydink

Reaction score
My DIYGK theme

HERE ARE SOME MORE PICTURES OF MY RACER,its going slow,and Hey Toystory, I think super stock on my class to race in.We will be in Doniphan,Mo, Rivervalleyracers.com. They have ARMA rules and RVLRA rules

Attachments

• DIYGK 2013 #3.jpg
    DIYGK 2013 #3.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DIYGK 2013 #4.jpg
    DIYGK 2013 #4.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DIYGK 2013 #6.jpg
    DIYGK 2013 #6.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 19
  • DIYGK 2013 #5.jpg
    DIYGK 2013 #5.jpg