2009 Baja Reaction with a 13 hp clone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajagokart

Reaction score
hey guys though it would update this seeing as i am no longer using a 6.5 hp clone! got some new pictures and there is still a TON of crap left to do on this thing! all my parts will be in next week and then about 2 weeks after that im hoping it will be done!

bajagokart

Reaction score
ya man 299 at princess auto! i actually got it for 288.88 from the calgary north location because they were clearing them :) such a good engine for such a good price! and thats for the positive feedback ironman!

bajagokart

Reaction score
got the jackshaft, pillow blocks and driven portion of my torque converter in place today! pics below

Attachments

• SSA52586.jpg
    SSA52586.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 120
  • SSA52585.jpg
    SSA52585.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 92
  • SSA52582.jpg
    SSA52582.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 101

bajagokart

Reaction score
more pics
and before anyone says anything, i know that the jackshaft mount is not bolted down, thus being why some of the pictures of the mount look lob sided

Attachments

• SSA52581.jpg
    SSA52581.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 58
  • SSA52580.jpg
    SSA52580.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 89

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
looks good but id move the one jackshaft bearing closer to the driven on the tq or was that in the plan? and how much you spend on this?

newrider3

Reaction score
Using the long *** belt eh?
You need to move the bearing up against the driven. The jackshaft will bend under load the way you have it.

bajagokart

Reaction score
do i care lol why do you think i bought this thing? to have something to put my huge amounts of money into! my post secondary for the next 4 years is paid for so i have to have something to throw a crap load of money into! total cost for the project this far is like 1500

Status
Not open for further replies.