Brandon1023
needs an oil change
Well the easy stuff is over for my chainsaw (The carb cleaning, buying new diaphragm etc..) and now it's time to get it tuned. After gallons of sweat, and much frustration, the engine is firing, and running for maybe 3 seconds. It will pick up in speed, maintain the speed for 1 second, and then die. I just can't remember if this indicates a lean or rich condition. I know it's simple and there's people who have no problems with 2 stroke repair. I for one, am not one of those people.
Yes, it's getting fuel, yes it's got a strong spark, yes the gas is new. No, I didn't measure exactly how much oil. I put about 1 1/2 caps in a 1 liter gatorade bottle along with regular gas.
Thanks for any help.
Yes, it's getting fuel, yes it's got a strong spark, yes the gas is new. No, I didn't measure exactly how much oil. I put about 1 1/2 caps in a 1 liter gatorade bottle along with regular gas.
Thanks for any help.