2 smoke mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
my freind was wondering what all he can do to his 25cc homelight motor...hes throwin it on a scooter or something and was wondering how to squeeze a bitt more outa this lil thing..thanks

solomon

Reaction score
very light porting on the intake and a slightly larger carb (a 43cc Performance would be a good choice) UNI style air filter on a velocity stack. Maybe a hotter plug. Not sure about the exhaust as these little engines like back pressure

solomon

Reaction score
Really? I never knew that. Thats Cool. Also You could advance the timing a little.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
alright that may be a option there... ill tell him if hes not lurking around this thread anyway.... NATE YOUR GAYYYY.... idk why he dont just sign up but what ever....

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
Have your gay friend (just kidding) look into the world of remote control airplanes. The 25cc Homey and Ryobi engines are VERY popular for these planes, and there are HiPo parts to be had...

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
alright thanks guys... he told me that he screewed up the lil 25 cc so his grandfather gave him a 40cc chainsaw so hes tryin to figure out how to mount it.. his idea is to use a bike peg as a spindle.. thin that would work?

solomon

Reaction score
yea, direct drive. I did this with a 20cc 2 stroke on an electric scooter.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
alright thanks guys... he told me that he screewed up the lil 25 cc so his grandfather gave him a 40cc chainsaw so hes tryin to figure out how to mount it.. his idea is to use a bike peg as a spindle.. thin that would work?

Tell him to look into GoPed parts... if he can modify a BM spindle on or at least a knurled, it'll work hella better than a bike peg lol.

Widen intake to transfers (leave a couple mm for sealage...), time intake and drop to Zenoah specs, raise intake quite a **** lot (it's a weedeater engine... very low exhaust for low end performance...), a 603 or 668 carburetor or even a 167 if he wants low end, and a 813 if he wants to remove low end bog (813 has an accelerator jet)...

Adjustable carby FTW.

Oh, and find a nice cheap ADA S1/S2 or a SiKK pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.