• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

karte_m0lim

Birds Aren't Real
Reaction score
1. Building or driveing, what gives you more fun?
2. Where is Jim...

Regarding 1. When everything working I am missing something.. Luckly those are rare moments. :p

Second, didnt been here for while, so where is Jim?

Half-breeder

"Edit" button removed
Reaction score
1.- I personally like the build more than the drive... not that the drive is 'bad'... but in my case... unmedicated OCD and ADD are a 'female dog in heat' when there isnt something to occupy them!

2.- I plead the 5th.

mckutzy

Reaction score
An '87 chrysler fifth avenue... That is...

(Kinda a joke to all those who use that term)..

machinist@large

Reaction score
For the record, pleading the "fifth" refers to the Fifth amendment to the US constitution; it's the right to not incriminate your self.....

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

1:I like building....

2: (in response to HB.....) I drive the Fifth... ;)

An '87 chrysler fifth avenue... That is...

(Kinda a joke to all those who use that term)..

:funnypost: It look's like you Canuc's could use an amendment ; from what I've heard, some municipalities view trying to keep such a model from that period as proof of mental illness, and treat it accordingly...... :oops: :ack2:

karte_m0lim

Birds Aren't Real
Reaction score
Jim help me a lot when I was working on my first kart...

Just wonder if he is ok, did he finish his project etc.

I only hope that dogs did't get'em ...:)

OzFab

Reaction score
IIRC, Jim was having "issues" some time ago (as well as a "situation" here at the time) & hasn't been seen since; a few members have, unsuccessfully" attempted to contact him...

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
1. Building or driveing, what gives you more fun?
2. Where is Jim...

Regarding 1. When everything working I am missing something.. Luckly those are rare moments. :p

Second, didnt been here for while, so where is Jim?

First.... both..... I anticipate the drive as I build.... then when I get to drive, its just so much fun....
Second..... Im HERE Buddy! Had to take a break.... No , the dogs have been chewing on tools and what not. Ill be posting some pics of the 32 soon... yes, i have been working on it a little...... i can steer it now..... (thanks for the rac BirdFinatic, works great!)

Status
Not open for further replies.