1978 Subaru Brat Go-Kart For Sale

Steverino-PA

Reaction score
Hi! I have a 1978 Subaru Brat Go-Kart for sale that has been gathering dust in my garage for years. It's yellow, paint isn't bad, decals are good, tires are good and with some fresh gas it fired up pretty easily. It was running a little rough but some carb adjustments fixed that problem. I have no idea what it's worth. The only thing I have found to compare it to was one that was sold recently for $2K but it was in pristine condition. Mine is NOT in pristine condition but I would say it is in good condition for a 45 year old toy :)
I'm thinking $750. I'm located in Central Pennsylvania (Reedsville-between State College and Harrisburg right off Rt 322. If anyone has any interest or suggestions in terms of value, please don't hesitate to let me know. I can hopefully attach the photos I took to this post, if it won't let me, shoot me an email at sdreeder@comcast.net and I'll send them to you. I also have a video I shot when we first started it up but it was before the carb adjustments. It's running much smoother now than in the video but I can send if anyone wants to see it.
Thanks!
Steverino-PA

Attachments

• IMG_7424.JPG
    IMG_7424.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7425.JPG
    IMG_7425.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7426.JPG
    IMG_7426.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7427.JPG
    IMG_7427.JPG
    697.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7428.JPG
    IMG_7428.JPG
    482 KB · Views: 17

Steverino-PA

Reaction score
Not sure what that "Malcom Bricklin" reference was but just wanted to say thanks, we sold the Brat today! Have a great weekend :)

niko karts

Reaction score
Hi! I have a 1978 Subaru Brat Go-Kart for sale that has been gathering dust in my garage for years. It's yellow, paint isn't bad, decals are good, tires are good and with some fresh gas it fired up pretty easily. It was running a little rough but some carb adjustments fixed that problem. I have no idea what it's worth. The only thing I have found to compare it to was one that was sold recently for $2K but it was in pristine condition. Mine is NOT in pristine condition but I would say it is in good condition for a 45 year old toy :)
I'm thinking $750. I'm located in Central Pennsylvania (Reedsville-between State College and Harrisburg right off Rt 322. If anyone has any interest or suggestions in terms of value, please don't hesitate to let me know. I can hopefully attach the photos I took to this post, if it won't let me, shoot me an email at sdreeder@comcast.net and I'll send them to you. I also have a video I shot when we first started it up but it was before the carb adjustments. It's running much smoother now than in the video but I can send if anyone wants to see it.
Thanks!
Steverino-PA
I am interested you still have it ?