18cc big valve head Facebook post?

kevinh.builds

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure zendesk is an automated email messaging system used by some companies (and scammers in some cases). Also I found this linkedin profile with the same profile pic, and it shows that they're from the phillipines, so do with that what you will.

i’m not the buyer of said cylinder heads
Are you posting this for someone else who did buy this?

Rat

Reaction score
If OMB emails you, it won't be through zendesk.
That is a phishing scam, if you take the bait they very well may back charge and wipe your account out.

Oh and iirc it will be with an OMB Warehouse letterhead, definitely NOT some "Caroline Mana"

Last edited:

Darren

Reaction score
Zendesk is used in the UK by large International retail companies, AI is part of the 'virtual' assistant on live chat, I've had to deal with this several times, really not sure about it, still prefer speaking to someone at the end of a phone.

Rat

Reaction score
Zendesk is used in the UK by large International retail companies, AI is part of the 'virtual' assistant on live chat, I've had to deal with this several times, really not sure about it, still prefer speaking to someone at the end of a phone.
Except when it's a thick hindi accent, barely speaking coherent english (certainly not proper english) claiming to be "Amy", "Jacob", or some other distinctly American White Name. I'm not a xenophobe, but FFS I don't want to talk to someone I can barely understand on the opposite side of the planet in some outsourced call center... EVER. It just not that helpful