1600 members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to mark the occasion that we now have had 1600 members sign up for the site!

And, I wanted to give everyone a BIG "THANK YOU!"

Thanks for making this an awesome gathering place for anyone interested in karts, bikes, buggies, motorized coolers, or any other crazy idea!

Thanks to the mods as well, Jblankster and Kibble. We haven't seen much of Joey lately (hey, it's the summer!) but Kibble has been a champ. Thanks guys.

As always, let me know any good ideas you've got for the site.

sayre315 emailed me today and suggested I add some 2 cycle photos to the main part of the site. I thought... Duh!! Good idea, thanks bud!

Have fun! I've been a little scarce lately since I've been out of town and then was catching up on work... Plus, hey, it's the summer! :)

:bannana:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Uhh... yeah, there's a few users I'll PM you about that need to be deleted for spam reasons.

:cheers2:

euge

Reaction score
Uhh... yeah, there's a few users I'll PM you about that need to be deleted for spam reasons.

:cheers2:
hey i was wondering if i can put my referral link in my sig
this is a great i dont want to get kicked out of, but since i dont have a job its the only way to make money

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
if your a kart enthusiast and you dont spam your link in all the threads i dont see a prob w/ it

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
hey i was wondering if i can put my referral link in my sig
this is a great i dont want to get kicked out of, but since i dont have a job its the only way to make money

Like ed said, as long as you're not putting it up all over the place, shouldn't be an issue.

sayre315

Rupp enduro
Reaction score
sayre315 emailed me today and suggested I add some 2 cycle photos to the main part of the site. I thought... Duh!! Good idea, thanks bud!

i was also thinking about a page for govener removals on clones and flatty's
also repairing clones, LB's and mabey some Jacobsin engines :)

euge

Reaction score
Like ed said, as long as you're not putting it up all over the place, shouldn't be an issue.

alright im not going to post it in threads but in my sig, so if people want to see it they can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.