I was wondering what you guys think of a 5hp 139cc four stroke engine on a mini scooter.
The scooter currently has a 35cc 1.8hp two stroke engine
This is the exact scooter we have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBTO-14oIwA
The stock clutch gear has 14teeth on it....Assuming I put a gear with 15-16 teeth on it with the 139cc four stroke 5hp engine, How fast do you guys think top speed will be?
The 139cc is from a snow thrower.
Do you guys think I should throw the four stroke in there? Or build the two stroke?
This scooter is going to be used specifically for riding on paved roads for top speed with decent acceleration...
Any thoughts or suggestions??
The scooter currently has a 35cc 1.8hp two stroke engine
This is the exact scooter we have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBTO-14oIwA
The stock clutch gear has 14teeth on it....Assuming I put a gear with 15-16 teeth on it with the 139cc four stroke 5hp engine, How fast do you guys think top speed will be?
The 139cc is from a snow thrower.
Do you guys think I should throw the four stroke in there? Or build the two stroke?
This scooter is going to be used specifically for riding on paved roads for top speed with decent acceleration...
Any thoughts or suggestions??