1100 cc golf cart

Joe_hurt

New member
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
View attachment 147105Hello everyone I’m about to start a project here in the next couple months and need some insight to make this semi safe. I’m putting a 1100cc bike engine supposedly 90 hp into a golf cart and making the golf cart a 6x6 with a tubed Frame. I plan on using 1inch solid rear axles for both of the rear axles and only making the furthest axle drive. I plan on going up to 80mph for track purposes and need to know what size chain and sprocket to use and what’s the best disc brakes to use. This will be a 5 speed manual if that has anything to do with it I have built race cars before and small go karts but not sure about combining the two together any insight will be helpful because it being a death trap thank you.
 

BaconBitRacing

Well-known member
Messages
2,304
Reaction score
1,488
Location
N.C.
Welcome! You will have to fab up a whole lot on this build, but it seems you are up to the task. Listen to Denny, he used to sell Ez-Go golf carts.
 

Joe_hurt

New member
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
yea steering will be upgraded not one of my biggest concerns i worry more about braking
 
Last edited:

Joe_hurt

New member
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
sorry wrong spelling I went to college for 3 years to weld I meant braking as in stoping not breaking as in welds or parts.
 

Master Hack

Well-known member
Messages
4,362
Reaction score
7,024
Location
Mountain top Labratory
sorry wrong spelling I went to college for 3 years to weld I meant braking as in stoping not breaking as in welds or parts.
I knew that, but I'm just an a$$hole and class clown. Great project, have fun with it.
If ya need any more smart A$$ remarks just ask! Otherwise i got nuthin!
 
Top