• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

1000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
O shoot we are almost there i see we are about to hit out 1000 member. 993 is where we are at.I see we are moving up in the world:thumbsup: :cheers2:

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Thats exactly what I was thinking they never come back to post. Cause I know the regular people here,there alaways here. Thats actually kinda scary/weird knowing that atleast 500 people are lurking around but never post.

if the off topic Icon was here I could use it but anyways how come some people have a green circle beside there name and some people dont?

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I believe that the green button means that the person has just posted within a few minutes so they may still be online while you're on the forum too. That way you'll know who's poking around in the forum while you are.

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
I believe that the green button means that the person has just posted within a few minutes so they may still be online while you're on the forum too. That way you'll know who's poking around in the forum while you are.

yeap you got it it means they are on here now just put your maker on it and it will tell you they are on also.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just 3 away from 1000!!!!

Thanks to everyone for making this the best go kart forum around!

bigbuddy29

Reaction score
like the site alot :thumbsup: i try to get on when i come home from work. been on every day since being injured, i enjoy it with alot of info. thanks very much.:cheers2:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Well, the record came and went and still there are only a few people that post. I was looking through the member list and of all 1004 people currently members, only like 366 have posted at least once. I think some just join to be able to see the pictures. That's partly the reason why I got on here too, but also because I liked what I found and it didn't seem all commercialized and stuff.

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
so out of 1000 we have only a elite big ten talk on here.and a top 25 project builders.wooo to much basketball today.:eek:ut:

Last edited:

oscaryu1

Reaction score

From my experience it means the person is logged in and online at the moment. However, some can chose to "hide" this by changing something in the User Control Panel.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
it's true that the largest amount of people lurk and don't register, followed by those that register and post a couple of times, and go back to lurking. Just how forums go.

To those of you lurking: Always feel free to add your opinion, or start a new thread about anything! :thumbsup:

Also, I see we've now got 1029 members!!! WOOO HOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.