1" torque converters in eastern PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattjordan

New member
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I'm getting a predator 420 engine tomorrow and I need to know where in my area sells torque converters?!?! I've gone to lawn mower shops, I've been on Amazon, Craigslist, wallapop, eBay, and I have not found anything I can get by tomorrow, not to mention most places are closed Sunday's. Does anyone know anywhere in pa that sells reliable torque converters? Thank you.
 

DHC

New member
Messages
111
Reaction score
4
Bout the only 'local' kinda place that 'may' sell TC's is a golf cart shop... but they would probably have to order from 'their' dealer... then get their cut for the part transfer/handling fee... if their 'nice' they wont want the $ up front... but IMHO... its cheaper/easier/more convenient to just order one online... normally.
 

KartFab

Active member
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
60
Location
Dallas, TX
OMB Warehouse is in PA

Warehouse
2550 Edgely Rd.
Levittown, PA 19057

Company Hours:
Weekdays 7:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday Closed

Local Calls: (267) 580-5824
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top