1 1/4, 14ga round tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

welder74

welder74
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
Abilene, Texas
I got this for .80 cents a foot, delivered too.
I'm ready for the next build off and I'm looking for minibike plans, I found gokart plans and I have my own design for karts, but not minibikes
 

Attachments

  • 20161105_060754.jpg
    20161105_060754.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20161105_060825.jpg
    20161105_060825.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 1

welder74

welder74
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
Abilene, Texas
Right, but I build racing karts for local kart racers around here one of mine is actually first in points this season.
I really need a good print to go off of or a cheap frame that needs work, I have every tool for building everything from frame to engine.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

I've never built a minibike from ground up before, so if I build frame it will be my first.
I had a BAHA WORRIOR. and I sold it, big mistake now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top