My buddy got one just like this yesterday. But he traded some kid a pair of 5$ headphones for it haha. His needs tons of work now xD. I saw a nice engine on craigslist that would work for what you're doing here.
I took my buddies kart for a ride today. He has a Yamaha r1 converted into a kart. Its a sick ride, but too much for me. I love the speed but not for that price haha. Would I want to use an engine for more of a street racing bike, or a cruiser? Or even like a dirt bike/atv?
An engine is what I'm really looking for. I have a 5HP on my go kart right now. It's just not enough for me. I want speed honestly, but I don't want to empty my pockets. What engine should I go with? One for a motorcycle or a lawn mower? Any recommended cc or hp?
So I have a small 5hp go kart right now. It just isn't enough for me so I want to make a new one. I want to use a 500cc Kawasaki motor or better. I've looked for a motor and can't find one really cheap. I want one broke so I can get it cheap and just fix it up. My buddy had an old 650cc for a...