Recent content by Zane_Grey

  1. Z

    Sprocket Help

    You are correct the center piece is tapered. After trying many bolts I found one that would screw into the holes between the bolts. Just had to screw in the bolts to separate the sprocket hub from the tapered center so I could move it.
  2. Z

    Sprocket Help

    I have been trying to figure out how to loosen the sprocket on my go kart because the chain isn't aligned very well, but I cannot figure it out. I loosened the 4 bolts and thought i could just pry it over but that didn't work. I also tried screwing a bolt into the hole between the top two...
  3. Z

    Hello from a new guy!

    Finally I found a forum to occupy most of my time! My name is Micah. I am 28 and live in Kansas. As a kid I always wanted a go kart, but never had a chance to get one so as an adult with my own son Ive been tinkering with them. I currently have a wanna-be race kart frame with a 5.5hp Honda...
Top