Recent content by Von Psycho

  1. V

    Alumiweld Welding Rods

    I might add that I started a bolt (steel) to make a dam at the bottom of the hole. The new metal can be drilled and tapped for a crisp hard thread.
  2. V

    Alumiweld Welding Rods

    I also saw the pop can weld and bought some rod years ago, it worked excellent, the main deal is to clean the aluminum thoroughly and when filling holes ream with a drill to create a tapered hole and concentrate the heat on the parent metal and not the rod, much like soldering.
  3. V

    New Guy from Ontario Canada

    Welcome, I'm a new guy myself and just kind of feeling things out myself. It's an interesting forum with some off topic builds if any home project can be off topic.
  4. V

    New Guy

    Thanks guys, I found this site when looking for the difference between #40 and #41 chain and sprockets which was clearly answered so here I am. Not a big computer guy which is odd cause I spent years running CNC machines, different format. Thanks again, Ralph...
  5. V

    New Guy

    Hi, I'm 64 and kinda wonder what I'm doing here but I've always had an interest in small motors starting with my Clinton powered bicycle and flexo minibike. Over the years I've had various motorcycles and recently bought a minibike frame at a garage sale for $35 bucks which I plan on using a...
Top