Recent content by UNNAMED

  1. U

    tire / wheel advice

    I was looking for which tire to order and I came across these: http://www.bmikarts.com/item/410350-TireRim-Assembly-262204-262205-or-262206-1085 But they kind of reminded me of the Harbor Freight tire. Opinions? Toystory - I couldn't find a 13x5-6 with a rim included. Is that larger tire...
  2. U

    tire / wheel advice

    Not sure what you mean by dead axle other than not a drive axle. I would have to say that the front end slips at higher speeds but I think that's to be expected sort of. The turning radius is really tight when slow but at higher speeds it sort of looks like it skids and the turning radius...
  3. U

    tire / wheel advice

    Also is the nylon bushing thing normal??
  4. U

    tire / wheel advice

    Are the carlisle tires good? Will something else last longer? Slicks? These had a fair amount of tread on them when I bought the cart but MAN they wore out quick. My kids aren't exactly easy on them either (sharp high speed turns etc) but I didn't expect them to wear out quite that fast.
  5. U

    tire / wheel advice

    Here's a link to the gallery since either the mods are taking their time or they rejected the post: http://imgur.com/a/0jZiE
  6. U

    tire / wheel advice

    I posted pics but it's waiting for mod approval I guess. Anyhow, the reason I question the tires is this, I went to put a bearing into it because the kart shop I took it to said the bearing on the right side was bad. well ends up that neither front wheels have bearings in them at all. Just...
  7. U

    tire / wheel advice

    Here's the pic
  8. U

    tire / wheel advice

    They're completely bald with with maybe a 1/32" of a knub on only the outsides of the tire and cracks and cuts all around it including cracks where the tread should be. :ack2:
  9. U

    tire / wheel advice

    Sure I'll post some pictures tomorrow morning, too dark right now. Anything in particular you'll need detailed shots of? I'll definitely get the tires / wheels.
  10. U

    tire / wheel advice

    I need to buy some new tires and probably rims for my kids' kart. Right now they have carlisle's 11x4 4 on the fronts. I have no idea if these are any good and I have my doubts on the wheels the rubber is on right now... I just don't know that they hold a good seal. So what I'm looking for is...
Top