Recent content by Tbstauffer

  1. T

    Briggs 3hp engine issues

    oops! I'm sorta new to this site so I don't really know how to do it yet. I'm sorry :oops:
  2. T

    Briggs 3hp engine issues

    Alright. So I have an early 60's Briggs 3hp engine. I put it on a kart that I'm building for my friend. I did an oil change and cleaned the carb. it ran well for a few minutes. after that whenever I stepped on the gas the motor would bog down and die. I cleaned the carb out again very thoroughly...
  3. T

    Tecumseh swapped for Predator 212 in Murray go kart

    Thank you guys so much! A kill switch sounds alright, too
  4. T

    Tecumseh swapped for Predator 212 in Murray go kart

    For Christmas I asked for a 212cc Predator to swap in to replace the POS Tecumseh 6hp. I was tired of the old engine taking forever to start and not idle up to par :confused:. So this morning I started the swap. First, I unhooked the throttle linkage to the old engine. Then, I tried a new clutch...
Top