Recent content by SoapboxKid jr

  1. S

    hello

    okay but like u said i wont put all my expectations on one day
  2. S

    hello

    Waiting with patience for this go kart but i don't want to rush it.:)
  3. S

    Kids karts

    About to start working... my kart is nearly done it just needs a chain. My dad finished mini bike last night so we are just going to put a chain on it sooner or later I'll be cruising!!
  4. S

    hello

    Thanks im about to start after breakfast .
  5. S

    hello

    Thank you I can't wait until the morning to get started :auto:
  6. S

    hello

    I got my first go kart as a early Christmas present. Im gonna work on it with my dad Aka Soapbox Kid. It's not really my first go kart, we made one when I was 6 or 7. I will keep you all posted with pictures and updates throughout the year.
Top