Recent content by sbmalibu

  1. sbmalibu

    Hello from indiana

    I don't think I could live in texas. I would never get anything done with 12 month of warm weather. Its 12 degrees and 8 inches of snow on the ground here now. Perfect time for projects in the garage!
  2. sbmalibu

    Hello from indiana

    Thanks for the welcome. Cant believe I never found this site before today.
  3. sbmalibu

    Hello from indiana

    Heres a quick pic of my chopper from a year or so ago.
  4. sbmalibu

    Hello from indiana

    Hey guys just found the site. Im a turbo builder for precision turbo and a drag racer on the weekends. I started playing with go karts when I was a kid. I built a couple over the years that were just frames I bought and put together. I then decided to build my minichopper when I got a 8 horse...
Top