Recent content by nh10798

  1. N

    Newbie Cart Enthusiast

    update on this: its got a briggs 4hp with a stub axle. claims 30 mph. band brake and kill switch. hes says he will go 180.
  2. N

    Newbie Cart Enthusiast

    Brighton/Howell Area. I'm going to see how low he will go on it and I want to know a little more about it but as of right now hes not responding via email :mad2: As for other karts in my area this one is more like what im looking for. That blue one in the background is really cool but alas, it...
  3. N

    Newbie Cart Enthusiast

    I just getting into this since i'm a poor teenager and I want something to work on.... Seen this for sale.. 200$ seems a little steep but what do I know.. no details at this time on the kart just pics. (green one) http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/sno/4018071663.html :auto:
Top