Recent content by meep

  1. M

    torque converter question

    I'm going to second that they are two different companies. Especially since the one in the link you just posted clearly states they are an automotive parts brand and says nothing about go karts or TC's. And both the G and the C are different fonts. I wouldn't jump to conclusions just because...
  2. M

    Hi!

    Will Do! I'll make sure I post some pictures when I get a little more involved then the planning stages!
  3. M

    tires for my set-up?

    thanks a ton toy story! Hopefully i'll be picking up my motor this weekend and my base frame next weekend.
  4. M

    tires for my set-up?

    how would i figure a better ratio for torque? rather than max MPH?
  5. M

    tires for my set-up?

    Hey i was wondering how well this size tires would work on my set up. I'm building an off-road kart and i'm going to power it with a 8hp honda . I'm not sure what size sprockets to go with cuz i don't quite understand the ratios or how to use the calculator. But i found these tires on sale...
  6. M

    Hi!

    Hi, the names Eddy and I am new here to DIYgokarts. As of now I do not have any built go karts but I am in the process of obtaining some parts to build two. One is going to be really lightweight and use an old car starter as the motor. I'm building it for my little sister who is 12 so I do...
Top