Recent content by lunar rover

  1. L

    Greetings and Salutations, fellow DIY'ers.

    I'm in Castaic. ---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ---------- I'm in Castaic. Copy. No cursing.
  2. L

    Greetings and Salutations, fellow DIY'ers.

    Ok, here's the new problem. Got torque converter problem solved with a washer. Easy fix. Now, I bolted the new motor on and the torque converter is not lining up with the other thing/pulley (clutch?) and there is no room for adjustment as the motor is secured in parallel grooves. Any ideas...
  3. L

    Greetings and Salutations, fellow DIY'ers.

    Hi fellas. Got this massive and old Carter Cart for free 3 years ago. 11hp Tecumseh motor with eletric start, huge "ATC" tires, full roll cage, and seat belts. My son and I used it extensively. Now, the motor died and I purchased a new one from Harbor Freight. The torque converter was basically...
Top