http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=68608&stc=1&d=1459891098 can you help name this kart? I payed $100 bucks for it with motor and the lawn tractorin back ground. I just and bought a predator 212cc motor for it. I think it has torque converter on it but the driver on old...
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=68607&stc=1&d=1459890776
---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------
So I found out I have to copy and paste my link.
---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM...
Iam really new to karts. I bought a predator 212cc but not sure what I need. On the kart there's the what I think is torque converter clutch? So I think I need a drive unit to put on motor? I wish I could post pics.
Hey guys iam new from Washington. Iam real new to karts. So the kart I got is unknown frame. I just bought a predator 212cc motor. Iam a little lost as to what I need now.