Those are perfect Ander. I guess I just need to measure the bolt pattern like you asked me to yesterday. :o
I hope the rims themselves aren't too expensive, since I have to buy at least 12 units eventually.
Useful info Ander, clearly you've been doing this for a while. I will post the numbers for the teeth this evening as well as the bolt pattern.
I was hoping to stay away from turf tires since that would be really hard on the grass and prevent the drifting I want to employ in the vet races.
The rims are 5" 3 lugs in the rear. Circumference of the rear shaft if 5" and the diameter is 1.5" does this help any with my tire options?
What is a decent exhaust and clutch for yard running for extended periods through grass?
I rode around for a few minutes before the chain popped off and...
Hey guys,
my kart is a tad bit too low for the grass bashing I want to submit it too. What are my options for raising it up an inch or so? I am very new to the kart life but like what I have seen so far.
I will mow low, set the cones and flags and have the boys memorize the route as well as reminding them what my wife is capable of, should the go too far off the mark.
First Kart
Thanks Denny. The Denny. As I was reminded of last night most plans fail first contact. The Kart I have is way too low to navigate the terrain. Can I upgrade to slightly bigger rims. I only need like a half inch of clearance. It was fun last night until I hit the thicker...
Sweet man. I am excited. I am almost certain that some things well get banged up, but it's good fun.
---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------
I may use bales of hay instead of tires.