Recent content by jtb032295

  1. J

    Lifan 200cc Clone Offroad Kart

    I don't currently have a video, but I'll try to get one... The battery idea is a good one, but it's kinda tight up in the front (leg area) with two adults in it... I'm concerned a decent size battery will take up too much space.
  2. J

    Lifan 200cc Clone Offroad Kart

    37t 420 on the axle.. The engine actually came with a 520 sprocket, but I switched it out for a 12t 420 sprocket. It handles ok in the woods, but seems a little light on the front. It tends to push the front wheels a little with 2 people... I'm still working on fixing that somehow.
  3. J

    Lifan 200cc Clone Offroad Kart

    Hey guys/gals, just wanted to post this here to share my ideas and maybe give someone some inspiration to do this, as I didnt see many builds like this around the forum. The goal was to have an offroad kart capable of 35mph while also having enough torque to carry 2 adults through some hilly...
  4. J

    Go Kart ID

    Hey guys/gals, forum newbie here (not new to karts) looking for some help identifying a kart I'm looking at purchasing..Any help is appreciated!
Top