Recent content by johnjohn

  1. J

    Shudders on takeoff

    I seem to have stopped my shuddering by removing clutch ( Hilliard extreem duty ) and with a dremal tool file a cross hatch pattern onto the clutch shooes............
  2. J

    Shudders on takeoff

    I have a centrfucal clutch by with chain to jackshaft and chain to sproket on rear wheel; when I give it gas it shudders then smothes out ....... Help please
  3. J

    Stator Magneto for 6.5 clone

    Hey guys thank so much I'll check out a charging coil. Also I have a problem with a shudder when I first take off; I have a centrifucal clutch chain driven to jack shaft then to rear wheel..........
  4. J

    Acessory power

    I have reciently purchased a grayhound 6.5 at Harbor freight and need to get lights working. Can anyone help I'm not having any success :
  5. J

    Need help on 5.5 honda clone governor

    I was swaping engines, when I got to governor springs I broke one and had to move gov arm. Can't get it to fire.Any help will be appreciated.
Top