Recent content by Joe_hurt

  1. J

    1100cc golf cart

    I’m saying off road as not on public streets
  2. J

    1100cc golf cart

    it’s already the plan
  3. J

    1100cc golf cart

    Not a golf person so it wouldn’t go to the golf course it be for off road purposes
  4. J

    1100 cc golf cart

    sorry wrong spelling I went to college for 3 years to weld I meant braking as in stoping not breaking as in welds or parts.
  5. J

    1100 cc golf cart

    yea steering will be upgraded not one of my biggest concerns i worry more about braking
  6. J

    1100 cc golf cart

    Hello everyone I’m about to start a project here in the next couple months and need some insight to make this semi safe. I’m putting a 1100cc bike engine supposedly 90 hp into a golf cart and making the golf cart a 6x6 with a tubed Frame. I plan on using 1inch solid rear axles for both of the...
  7. J

    1100cc golf cart

    Hello everyone I’m about to start a project here in the next couple months and need some insight to make this semi safe. I’m putting a 1100cc bike engine supposedly 90 hp into a golf cart and making the golf cart a 6x6 with a tubed Frame. I plan on using 1inch solid rear axles for both of the...
Top