Thanks for the advise everyone. After getting majority of the stuff off I noticed cracks on the bottom plate of the clutch and the Jackshaft was bent. I am calling the quits and ordering that entire section new.
New comet 30 series driven
New belt
New jackshaft and mount
New 10t sprocket
Yes the Jackshaft bolt head is welded on one side. Wouldn't I have to remove the torq converter bottom and the 9 tooth spur gear first? How do I remove that from the shaft so I can hammer it out?
Hello everyone. I recently bought a Yerf Dog 3203 in the community garage sale. I am stuck on how to remove the jackshaft from the mount. I am needing to replace the bearings on the mount but the 9 tooth sprocket and the bottom of the pulley are stuck on the shaft.
Welcome everyone I just recently bought a go kart in our community garage sale for my kids super cheap. I am here seeking advise on 1 problem with the kart. I'll post in the other section.