Recent content by hicksb15

  1. H

    Question new to the board

    I just bought it sunday and didn't have a belt i have a belt on order but i do think the TC needs a good cleaning the driver part is very rough, the brass part in the middle is stuck and won't move, and the side that expands doesn't seem to move all that well. I am not sure if i can clean it...
  2. H

    Question new to the board

    Will keep you posted. thanks for the input. Just for curiosity sake what would it take to get my TC working on the Predator?
  3. H

    Question new to the board

    I just purchased a used Yerf Dog 3208 for $200 bucks and it needs some TLC. The engine idols up and down and does that when driving also. I ordered a replacement Carb for it for 30 bucks and going to try that but if that doesn't fix it i may look into purchasing the Predator 212cc for it but...
Top