Recent content by heavyfoot

  1. H

    Steel choice

    Looking at starting a new kart build. Need another off road one. One is not enough. What would be the best size steel in round for a body and cage? I was thinking 1" with .093 wall thickness.
  2. H

    Throttle cable problems

    Thanks guys. I did end up finding a factory cable with the end already soldered. That was the next step i was looking at except I thought of using melted down lead from a car weight.
  3. H

    Throttle cable problems

    I will put some pictures on later in the week. Thanks
  4. H

    Throttle cable problems

    New to having a go kart. My off road one keeps fraying the throttle cable. The cable goes through a bolt that you tighten down. After a while it begins to fray. Anyone have any ideas on how to stop this problem?
Top