Ok guys I think I need a new ignition coil but I think there are two different models for the gx200 Honda engine. I saw that I could get one off amazon for $10 but not sure if its the right one. what do you guys think?
P.s. I got the engine to start firing. turns out one of the valves was out...
Hey sid, what carburetor would you suggest me putting on the engine? Also Half-Breeder do they sell spark plug boots at that store you mentioned? Dover Power?
All right! Thanks so much for the help ya'll. I'll work on it and get back to you guys. tomorrow I will be able to buy the parts you suggested so it won't be to long hopefully until I have it running again.
I now the spark plug works and the carb was cleaned last fall but im not sure about the compression. I had to attach a new wire to the spark plug because the old one was so old it started to break down. But the spark plug is still getting a spark. I also don't now what the right size of a spark...
Hi guys, I am new to this by the way, I have a two seat home made go-kart that needs a new engine and was looking at the 6.5 hp predator engine for $99(with coupon) at Harbor Freight Tools. I bought it from a guy who originally had a 6.5 hp Honda engine on it but the engine isn't working right...