Recent content by Gman1215

  1. G

    What's the deal with the r1

    Ok I'm done with the forum mostly. The 8 was supposed to be an I and the e was not supposed to be there. Sorry about the double post not sure who it hurts though. I'm done with the forum mostly I got in a fight and am just done. Ttyl
  2. G

    Best kart in the world

    Alright thank yall I will stop bothering yall.
  3. G

    Best kart in the world

    I'm sorry
  4. G

    Best kart in the world

    And my paren't lucked out and we live by my grand mother and she let's me ride in her field. I'm very sorry I've had the kart for several years . I'm sorry.
  5. G

    Best kart in the world

    Alright yall are right I'm sorry aboutt it all and didn't mean to come across like that I'm runnin. Please forgive me and I say that with all sinsirity.
  6. G

    Best kart in the world

    Ok I'm done bye forget I ever existed.
  7. G

    Best kart in the world

    I don't cuss never had so I'm not gonna cuss you out but please just let it be I'll never post here again unless its years from now and how do those 7 year olds set up the account cheers to them. My parents will be lucky to not go under by next year so give me a break. I'm very mature if you...
  8. G

    Best kart in the world

    Ha now you have nothing to say I bet you make twice as much as my parents and I make about 200 bucks a year. So give me a break now please because I'm not at all rich . Oh and that 200 bucks is christmas money from grand parents.
  9. G

    Best kart in the world

    My parents are scraping the bottom of the barrel and my dad drives an old 1992 ford truck thing that's falling apart to work everyday and works an extra job on his off day. And my mom is trying to get a job to
  10. G

    Best kart in the world

    I'm very mature and it's my uncle that works on yachts just saying he could help me.
  11. G

    Best kart in the world

    No I'm not at all rich I'm poor as snot and so are my parents
  12. G

    Best kart in the world

    Ok how do I close the thread or cancel my account I'm gonna cry. Just kidding but I hate when people don't like me. So no hard feelings
  13. G

    Best kart in the world

    Well guys sorry for my BAD grammar as dirty damage said in a private message. I'm done and thank you for the good info.
  14. G

    Best kart in the world

    Alright boys sorry for wasting your time but for the record you clicked on the thread and you read it I didn't force it to your face. Thank you for the info and I hope yall have fun racing I might still get one some day. I'm sorry yall think im a troll but will you plz explain what a troll is...
  15. G

    Best kart in the world

    Alright guys I sent it to 3 of you got tired of typing I believe. I'm sorry for taking yall time up I'll stop bothering yall just remember it was yall choice to read and respond. Thank you I did learn some and I truly do thank yall. I might buy one later on just to have and not race. I hope...
Top