Recent content by GEM4SPEED

  1. G

    Need gy6 finel drive w/reverse

    I don't have much info on the kart I will see what I can find
  2. G

    Need gy6 finel drive w/reverse

    Need some help, picked up a new kart over the weekend and was told it needed some trans work. After I picked it up and opened up the case I found most of the gear box is missing. If you look at the pic I only have the parts in pink. I priced out all the missing parts and it's well over $450 ...
  3. G

    Gem car super kart clutch help

    Ok think I am going with the enforcer clutch. Now just need help picking the sprocket..
  4. G

    Gem car super kart clutch help

    Thats a funny language... sprocket sorry :auto: ALSO I WAS WRONG ON THE ENGINE IT IS A 340 NOT A 440
  5. G

    Gem car super kart clutch help

    Also let's talk sproket
  6. G

    Gem car super kart clutch help

    Looked over the link, I like the clutch but do they make one that can handle 20hp and think I need like a 4500 rpm engagem very big kart
  7. G

    Gem car super kart clutch help

    Yes 1" shaft and the sled clutch are to big. Will not mount down on the diff... Really want a centrifical clutch. Might think about a torque converter. Anyone have a link to one thAt will work.. So I can look it over
  8. G

    Gem car super kart clutch help

    More pics
  9. G

    Gem car super kart clutch help

    Hello my name is Chris and I am new to the go kart world, but not to engines and autos. I need help picking a clutch and sprocket for my project .. This is what I have a electric gem car that I am turning into a gas job.. The gem car is a 2 seater weight is around 1200lb I know that's a lot, it...
Top