Recent content by ftball23

  1. F

    Help new go kart user!!

    oh i see...thanks again for all of the info. It shouldn't be a problem because I will be welding everything
  2. F

    Help new go kart user!!

    "Your shaft will not be splined after you cut it. You could weld them in or use roll pins or bolts. which ever seems safer? Or both." What do you mean by splined? I understood everything else you were saying. And is it hard to change the wheel?
  3. F

    air filter box for honda clone

    i am just making a new thread because I have asked so many on my last one it is confusing. I have been searching online for a air filter box for my honda clone 6.5 hp, the actual model is a jf200 but all I can find is the air filter. It is my understanding I need the whole box to hold the...
  4. F

    Help new go kart user!!

    great thanks for the info, what is a good site to look for it on? also should I just get more rubber dolly tires for it or should i get other ones? Im looking for a good place to get a different steering wheel as well. thanks again
  5. F

    Help new go kart user!!

    here is a pic of the broken air filter. Ho could i make my own? also here is a pic of the tires, he said that they were dolly tires how do I remove the tire, there are 3 screws on the inside and one big one in the middle. The engine starts but dies right away, he said the carb just needs...
  6. F

    Help new go kart user!!

    oh here is a pic of it
  7. F

    Help new go kart user!!

    I just bought this kart for my son and I need your opinions. I got it for $50 and it needs a new air filter box for the motor as it is broken, i don't know what kind of kart it is but the motor is a jf 200 6.5 hp motor. I want to cut the steering column down so the angle is easier for my son...
Top