Recent content by Duckhunter

  1. D

    Briggs 3.5 not staying running

    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/08/7777ace1a7844a28e0da1ac4c6cf02ba.jpg Sorry for the picture I have been busy but you can see where the air box lid could be in the way of the frame Sent from my LG-US780 using Tapatalk
  2. D

    Briggs 3.5 not staying running

    I will post some pics in a little while as I have an interview soon.:) Sent from my LG-US780 using Tapatalk
  3. D

    Briggs 3.5 not staying running

    Also I do not have room for my airbox cover as the frame is on the way I need just two inches or so to clear it any suggestions Sent from my LG-US780 using Tapatalk
  4. D

    Briggs 3.5 not staying running

    Thanks and it was the fuel air mixture being too rich Sent from my LG-US780 using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ---------- I know that welding galvanized pipe is bad but can I use it for the exhaust without wielding it or will the...
  5. D

    Briggs 3.5 not staying running

    Hi, i have a 3.5 hp briggs engine model 91202 type 001601 code 970429fa. It will only start with choke. But when i try to move the choke lever it sputters and dies. I have replaced the spark plug. Gas is good. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. P.S. is normal steel conduit galvanized.
Top