Recent content by douglively

  1. D

    New to Go Karts

    Methanol I think it is a 6 horse Methanol racing engine. Two of these lunatics went and bought 16 hp engines and have them screaming. I may be out before I ever started.
  2. D

    No clue as to identity - Can you help

    Fool me once, shame on you. I won't be fooled twice. I will stick to Karts. Still trying to post up videos. I uploaded to Photobucket, but got no further. ---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------...
  3. D

    No clue as to identity - Can you help

    Who me, Politician? I made one unsuccessful foray into local politics. Thouhgt I could make a difference. Silly Me! ---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ---------- Please don't hold it against me...
  4. D

    No clue as to identity - Can you help

    Rivets to a collar. Collar seems to be held on by a set screw. ---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ---------- Chancer said looks like it might be a "Clark" kart? Other opinions or do most agree?
  5. D

    No clue as to identity - Can you help

    More pictures. Rear tires are huge 22 X 11 - 8. Two axle bearings on each side. A 1 5/16 nut on end of axle will prove fun to break loose. Looks like Allen set screws attach disc to axle. More pictures
  6. D

    No clue as to identity - Can you help

    Pictures (hopefully) Lemme know if you can see these pictures
  7. D

    No clue as to identity - Can you help

    I know some of you love this, and some of you hate this....but I bought my first cart and have no idea what it is. I ask for a few reasons, first is ordering parts. Second is looking for diy help. A description may help, pictures to follow if I am intelligent enough to post them. It has dual...
  8. D

    New to Go Karts

    Please give me feedback on viewing this through Photobucket. <embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf"...
  9. D

    New to Go Karts

    Ok, here is an attempt to post a Facebook video of Day1 on the track. Before I garner a hailstorm of warnings, we have instituted a helmet policy. We also have decided under 16 need only ride carts with roll cage protection. So...there that is...
  10. D

    New to Go Karts

    Any tips on how to post videos would be appreciated. I attach them, but they don't appear to be posting. Maybe because I just registered?
  11. D

    New to Go Karts

    Video I will try again to post videos of a GoPro while driving.
  12. D

    New to Go Karts

    My 30 year old kid and a friend of his decided they wanted to get into Go Karts. They asked if they could build a dirt track on our property. I cut a track in the field, and the first day we had a blast, them driving and me watching. Well, I have the fever, although at 56 years old, it may...
Top