Recent content by dmyz250f

  1. D

    Saddle Racer

    More build progress
  2. D

    Saddle Racer

    Here is what the project started as and a couple of progression pics along the way. I took a two seater kart and chopped it up and used about a 1/3rd of the frame for what I needed as the base.
  3. D

    Saddle Racer

    Here is a close up of the brake setup during the build. The brake cable is part of the kit, just like on a motorcycle.
  4. D

    Saddle Racer

    On the front is a Snaffle bit with a set of reigns. Any horse person would see that. :) Sorry bout the neck Sid, May I offer you a dunkle to ease the pain
  5. D

    Saddle Racer

    Nope, I am in Dallas
  6. D

    Saddle Racer

    Here is my idea of a bar stool racer. I volunteer at an equestrian ranch with kids with disabilities, so I thought why not take something old and turn it into something cool. I will attach build pics, but here is the end result.
Top