Recent content by DeionGriffin

  1. D

    Racing Kart Problems HELP

    Thank You SID Will Update
  2. D

    Racing Kart Problems HELP

    Pics Say it All Let me Know What u Think
  3. D

    Racing Kart Problems HELP

    Thanks, Fairly Eazy To read And What Abput the oil problem
  4. D

    Racing Kart Problems HELP

    Got the kart running after a new carb rebuild and Washing the tank out there was some kind of sand Looking substance All in the Tank when I drained the gas and cleaned it, Was Driving it Today, For the 1st time after all the fixes And It Smoked All White And it Was Thick, but when I mixed the...
  5. D

    Racing Kart Problems HELP

    Getting Fuel Filter tonight, Whats a 15:1 mix He used racing fuel Orange and white looking can and 2 Different Burris Brand oils? ( High Rev Blend & And Castro Are The Two, How Do I Get 15:1 Ratio With Racing Fuel & Both Of Those Oil) Thats what his Docs Say " Only Run 15:1 and So On" His...
  6. D

    Racing Kart Problems HELP

    I have Loads of documents for the kart, Race Stats Sheets Logs All kinda Stuff & I have The OG YM100s Kart Racing Manual aslo
  7. D

    Racing Kart Problems HELP

    Looking into that now
  8. D

    Racing Kart Problems HELP

    Thank You For all The Help And Reply s Have Been Busy First Time I'm Free Since I Made the Post I'll keep you guys up to date in a few Thanks agin ---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ---------- Have took off the fule filter is there any way to clean it or...
  9. D

    Racing Kart Problems HELP

    Thank You, Ill Do it And You Will Hear Back From Me This. Thanks In Advance! And What Would i Clean The Carb With This Is an Amazing Kart With Great History Behind It Just, Want to Get it Runnig Agin, But Am Really New To Working Witg Motors and Thing as such?
  10. D

    Racing Kart Problems HELP

    Hello i Have A KT100s Kart Racing Engine On my Coyote Sprinter, It Was Running Fine the Other Day, This Morning i Went to Start it And, It Fired Right Up But When i Went to Give it Gas and Take off it Just bogs out, ive checked the H & L Idle screws Still haveing the Same Problem, All Advice is...
Top