Recent content by claydawg101

  1. C

    My blog for my large go kart build

    Well I don't plan on much more off road than the dirt road that I live on and the grass maybe on weekends if I take it to some BBQs at my friend's house on the water. But I did wonder about those axles. Don't know much about what strength a 1 inch axle has or what an alternative might have been...
  2. C

    My blog for my large go kart build

    Well I finally got tires on the ground. Still updating the blog but for the members here is a pic with the frame mostly done except for bracing. Seat is still not bolted done but it feels good to have the frame done to sit in.
  3. C

    My blog for my large go kart build

    Well I have been making a blog for my go-kart/buggy I have been building for a few weeks. I didn't really know a lot of forums when I started but this one turned up in a lot of search engines so I have been reading a little here. Edited to include background: Here is a little background on...
Top