Recent content by canad1an

  1. C

    Newb, need help with rear assembly.

    Hey guys, So i'm usually pretty stubborn, but I try to not be stupid :) So i've scrapped the wooden go kart idea. You all seem very knowledgeable and after further research, I don't want to "die a thousand deaths from splintered wood." I also went down to the local go kart store in town and had...
  2. C

    Newb, need help with rear assembly.

    haha chancer, So regarding wood, you don't think its sturdy enough or what?
  3. C

    Newb, need help with rear assembly.

    Guess I should give some more details about the cart too It will be 6ft long, 2ft wide (just wide enough for tiny me). Pics attached.
  4. C

    Newb, need help with rear assembly.

    Alright guys, I'll admit this is my first go kart attempt. I have years of wood working experience, but never engines, bearings, axles, etc. So please be nice :) I am building a wooden go kart, well it is more like a cycle kart...
Top