Recent content by butchcole

  1. B

    Help - Putting together T/C and Clutch - older Yerf Dog 3020

    OK, I totally confused everyone That kart in the video is not mine, it is exactly like mine that is why I posted the video. I have the same kart, torque converter and set-up. I was just hoping someone could identify the model by reviewing example in the video. I pretty much have it figured...
  2. B

    Help - Putting together T/C and Clutch - older Yerf Dog 3020

    I have 3 questions which were cut off from the message; 1. I was under the impression that it was a Max Torque 20 series but the number on the back of the cam (outside weight with Hi-Low and the spring holes) it has 40 stamped on it. 2. Would using a black 20/30 comet spring work as well? 3. I...
  3. B

    Help - Putting together T/C and Clutch - older Yerf Dog 3020

    I have a question or two and from what I can tell I've acquired one of the most common older go karts out there. I have a Yerf Do 3020 with the Tecumseh 5.5 power sport and what I believe is a Max Torque torque converter and clutch. I was under the impression that this was an older Max Torque...
  4. B

    War Eagle from Alabama

    Thanks guys, I have 3 kinds myself so i should know better ( boy 6, girls 11 & 13) that to use my potty mouth. There are some great people on here. Glad I found the site!
  5. B

    Yerf Dog - 3020 - Torque Converter Question

    Thanks again landuse. You are good people. I'll let you know how things go on Monday.
  6. B

    War Eagle from Alabama

    Anyone else ready for some **** football? Wanted to introduce myself because I'll probably be asking all kinds of stupid questions here over the next few months. I Hard carts and other type mini bikes growing up and now I have 3 kids so I recently took on a couple projects. Rebuilt several...
  7. B

    Tao Tao 110 (or 99 CC)

    First off let me apologize for bringing up something with four wheels in the 2 wheeler section but I need a little guidance and I know someone in DIY GK can help me. Got a Tao Tao 4 wheeler from a neighbor, traded a weedeater ad some brick, and I'm trying to find the model number cause it...
  8. B

    Yerf Dog - 3020 - Torque Converter Question

    Thanks land use. I went home last night and saw where it said Max-Torque so hopefully even my dumb *** has it figured out. I got this yerf dog with the 5.5 Tecumseh Power Sport from a neighbor and I'm starting to out it together. It has been stored outside but with the engine covered for 2...
  9. B

    Yerf Dog - 3020 - Torque Converter Question

    Thank you man, this is not my kart but i found the video and it is exactly like my kart.
  10. B

    Yerf Dog - 3020 - Torque Converter Question

    I recently bought an old Yerf Dog 3020 with the Tecumseh 5.5 Powersport and I'm rebuilding and doing what I can. I am not sure which torque converter I have on it and it seems that it matters when you are looking for belts. I saw a video this video that said it was a MAX. LINK ) [/URL] Is...
Top