Recent content by bob geo kart

  1. B

    212cc vm22 bogs

    I'm just gonna buy a Predator 212 and if it does the same thing just get a fly wheel key or a billet flywheel and it should fix it?
  2. B

    212cc vm22 bogs

    So spark or valve timing advance?
  3. B

    Need to find go axle

    The lawn mower rim is 5 long and the step down is only 2in long I need it about 6 in. I just can't find another one other than order a custom one from bmi karts.
  4. B

    Need to find go axle

    that's not long enough to fit a lawn mower tire and i think those are for wheel hubs.. I would have to get a lathe or take it some where to machine it down. That exactly what I'm looking for tho.
  5. B

    212cc vm22 bogs

    Ok. Keep us updated.
  6. B

    Need to find go axle

    So im looking for a 1in to 3/4 step down axle that can fit a lawn mower tire on it. I really dont want pay 80 bucks for a custom axle. I just need the step down to fit on the lawn mower tire. These are pic i found online that look exactly like my lawn mower tires.
  7. B

    212cc vm22 bogs

    i ran it with needle in 3 slot with stock jet and still bogs at around 1/2 to 3/4 throttle wont go full. It runs really good between idle and 1/2. i also put a 152 keihin jet which is a 130 on a mikuni.Runs the same. i just dont think it would be lean. Most ppl upgrade to 120 to 140 from what i...
  8. B

    212cc vm22 bogs

    Same. Maybe the tc has something to do with it bc I got mine set on the most torque. I'm also running a 10t to 60t sprockets so I should get to about 35 to 40 mpg and I only get like 20. I also have 20 I wheels to.
  9. B

    212cc vm22 bogs

    Are you running a clutch or a tc?
  10. B

    212cc vm22 bogs

    Hello everyone, I just got my go kart done. Thing runs good till about 3000 rpm then it cuts out and bogs. I have a 196cc clone, the governor removed, straight pipe and a knock off 22mm mikuni. I got the clip closest to the bottom. I thought it jetting but this is how the plug looks. Any help...
  11. B

    Chain problems

    Ya mine moves but not enough and I don't fill like drilling it out to make it move more. Sprokets looks good. I will definitely use a level or t square to square it. Thanks for the help.
  12. B

    Chain problems

    Ok. I used a metal one but it would reach. I thought the same thing. Would a metal level or a metal t square work to align the sprokets. I looked at the motor plate and it's crooked and bent. I'll will have to re weld it and put a brace under it.
  13. B

    Chain problems

    I think I found the problem, Engine is crooked.
  14. B

    Chain problems

    Ya its a 3/4. Look at this every 1/4 axle rotation the sprockets do that so is it bent sprocket or the way its on the hub. (I did have the other bolts in while driving)
  15. B

    Chain problems

    chain alignment is good also the engine straight. no the engine doesnt hit the frame. i think the sprocket bent or some with it bc it s a sprocket and hub not just a sprocket with a welded hub. The reason i think that is the chain will get tight then lose then tight again as the chain goes...
Top