Is this vital to have on? Not exactly sure what its purpose is. I know it’s needed but it’s getting clogged with I geuss un burned gas maybe I runrich

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Yes, it’s important. You should get a K&N Supercharger kit and clean and re-oil those filters. Have you met my friend Mr. Punctuation and Mr. Sentance?

Ryanhodge2715

Reaction score
Ok so it’s normal for the smaller filter on the hose to have excess blow out? I took air filter off an it had a lot of gas in it. But the way I adjusted my air screw it’s the only way I can hit gas without it sputtering an hesitating. I tryed adjust the slide needle in the carb as well would even crank on any other spots

Ryanhodge2715

Reaction score
Ok it just seamed exzesiv onlee driveded it couple weeks an it’s clogged up already didn’t know if it wud normal

Ryanhodge2715

Reaction score
lol I know some of the guys may be old an retired just trying to help newbies out on hear or pass little time an my hats off to those. But it’s already a stretch there’s not enough going on in life to where y’all spend your days scanning this thing to be little people but scan for grammatical errors an such. We should ask are self are we hear to help an advise newcomers or just be sinister an judgmental 💀 but Foreal that’s maybe a week of running an the blow backs clogged an inside air filter soaked with gas even dropped a little when I took it off.

Rat

Reaction score
Maybe start by cleaning that filthy fu★k!
The amount of garbage all over there's no doubt you're due for new filters because they look dipped in dog ★hit! Its rich because it cant breathe at all. You should probably change the oil and maybe the plug too.

Instead of dumping the case vent to open air with a filter, stick a pair of check valves on it so it can blow but not suck... then you won't need a filter on it at all, just tuck and ziptie the line somewhere so it doesn't get knocked off.

The factory phenolic disc reed valves in the valve cover are garbage especially at higher rpm where they get jammed open repeatedly faster than gravity can bring it closed again... mostly they are only useful for reducing the oil spray shot out the vent tube as long as you don't overfill it to begin with.

Your incompetence can be forgiven, however your illiteracy and abhorrent grammar will never be. No one here is going to waste the time to decipher your nonsensical gibberish, it faster and easier to ignore you, and more entertaining to turn you into a punchline

panchothedog

Reaction score
I run my karts in the desert. Silt and sand. I have never seen one of my engines half as dirty ( more like filthy ) as yours is. I'm surprised it even runs from the looks of the air filter. You should be embarrassed to even post that picture. We're not here to pick on people for their poor grammar, but yours is probably the worst we have ever seen. Did you grow up speaking a language other than English? Or do you spell like you take care of your kart?

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
I run my karts in the desert. Silt and sand. I have never seen one of my engines half as dirty ( more like filthy ) as yours is.
Oil + dirt is one heck of a combo.

Don‘t let them scare you. They just like to be able to read what is written.

If it is a filter on an engine, it is vital. That seems to be the valve cover vent filter. Clean both filters (replacing them is even better) and clean the outside of your engine while you’re at it. Then report back.

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Rub lamp
come genie
genie nod
come bee
bee check

(I couldn’t find the hieroglyphs for spelling and grammar so they don’t matter)

Reaction score
Seems like I must have somthing outta wack right
yes.
Clean the filters (Dawn dish soap and WARM not hot water works well for me)

It's rough being new to this forum, but please do make an effort to use spell check. The added time of your right click left click saves these old grease-stained geezers grizzled veterans time

Also make sure to add your approximate location