• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Ufo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Vanas

demon since birth
Reaction score
I called my brother on the other side of my home town & asked him to grab his camera & look up in the sky to the north, this is what he filmed with it on its Infrared setting......

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I hope they're bringing low priced, clone torque converters!!!

Russ2251

AZUSA:Powered by LAWN-BOY
Reaction score
I hope they're bringing low priced, clone torque converters!!!
Perhaps from the planet LIFAN located in the province of Anihc. Large humanoid population has been reported.
Artist's conception:

Roy Vanas

demon since birth
Reaction score
it was a little after noon about a week ago, on a clear day, some clouds not many,it looked like it changed shape,& altitude something else darted past realy fast tward end of clip.

Roy Vanas

demon since birth
Reaction score
:iagree: :thumbsup: :roflol: no LED's needed on sunny days,enoughf foil & some one will scramble a jet :devil2:

fluxcored

Reaction score
Many years back, my cousin got the air force to scramble jets and the army to go to high alert coz the Russkis were invading the country. He produced remnants of a weather balloon as evidence that an elite unit was dropped by parachute.

Needless to say after several days of searching turned up no Spesnaz, he was charged and eventually jailed for 3 years.

Roy Vanas

demon since birth
Reaction score
JUST BECAUSE YOUR PARANOID

DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY ARENT
OUT TO GET YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.